Resources > Toilet Card
Our 'Just Can't Wait' toilet card uses what is considered to be a universally acknowledged image for a toilet. This generic image should help limit any embarrassment and ensure there is no confusion about the purpose of the card. It may also go some way to helping holders of the card find and access toilets in situations where English may not be the first spoken language.
Finding a toilet when out and about continues to be a priority for many people affected by a bladder or bowel problem, and unfortunately remains one of the reasons why so many cut down on social activities or even stop going out altogether.
B&BF's toilet card clearly states that the holder has a medical condition and needs to use a toilet quickly. Although it does not guarantee you access to a toilet, most places you visit will be willing to help you.
The card is a small, credit sized card, designed to fit easily into your purse, wallet or pocket. You can show the card when you're out shopping and socialising and it may help you gain access to a toilet.
As a national charity reliant on donations to fund our work, we do ask that you make a payment of £5.00 towards the cost of sending out a card. This £5.00 payment covers the cost of producing the card, associated administration work and postage.
3 easy steps to getting your toilet card:
- Complete the toilet card form below and click 'Send'
- On the next page you will choose whether you'd like your payment to qualify for Gift Aid
- You'll then be taken to PayPal (a secure site) to make your £5.00 payment. We will then send a toilet card to you in the post.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay for your Just Can't Wait Toilet Card.
Your application will be confirmed by email to the email address you have given us and you will receive your toilet card in the post. Cards will be posted as quickly as possible, however, please allow up to 10 working days to receive your card.
B&BF collects and stores information entered onto the toilet card form. All information collected by B&BF will be treated confidentially. Please visit our Terms & Conditions page to read our Privacy Statement for more info.
If you don't like the idea of PayPal, try one of these options;
- You can phone us on 01536 533255 and we can take your payment of £5.00 by card over the phone.
- Or, you can send us an email with your name and address and we can send you an application form in the post.
- Or, please click here to download the application form, which you can then send to us in the post or email back to us here.
- Or, write to us enclosing a cheque for £5.00 made payable to B&BF (Please include your name and address) and we'll send the toilet card to you in the post.
Cheques for £5.00 should be made payable to the Bladder and Bowel Foundation or B&BF, and posted to our office at:-
SATRA Innovation Park
Northants NN16 9JH
Why not become a registered supporter instead. For only £10.00 you will receive our toilet card and get access to our other online resources and information.