Resources > Magazine
Our magazine is published twice a year in February and August and provides a broad range of articles on bladder and bowel conditions and symptoms; including research information, the latest news, and information on new products and treatments. Each issue contains a mix of articles written by clinicians as well as individuals writing about their own personal experiences.
If you would like to receive regular issues of our magazine or download copies to read online, you will need to register with us as a supporter. Individuals and health professionals can register with us to receive copies of the magazine in the post and access copies online.
To receive your copy or to find out more about how you can help support our charity, please visit our Become a Registered Supporter sections below.
B&BF is always keen to hear from anyone who would like to submit an article for publication or who would like to nominate a subject or topic to be covered in future issues. If this is you, please visit our Article Submission section using the link box below.
Submissions to our Product News pages are also welcomed and you can find out more about how to do this via the link box below.
If you have any comments you'd like to make about our magazine, please contact our Editor, Gill Turton by sending an email or phoning the office on 01536 533255.
B&BF Magazine is a real page turner!
To read the latest issue like a real magazine all you have to do is follow these simple instructions.
- Click on the front cover of the latest issue below to open the document
- Hover your curser over the top corner of the page, you will see the corner curl
- then click and drag your curser across the centre fold as if you were turning the page of a real magazine
- continue to do this until you've read the magazine
- if you wish to go back a page, just simply hover over the corner of the opposite page and again drag your curser across the centre fold.
We hope you enjoy this new reading experience, but should you come acoss any problems please contact us.Last updated: 22/02/2013
February 2013 22/02/2013