Resources > Health Professionals
The Bladder and Bowel Foundation works closely with healthcare professionals, providing information and support materials for patients to improve standards of diagnosis, management and care. We recognise that the partnership between patients and service providers is vital to improving knowledge and understanding.
- A range of educational resources and patient information for health professionals to use to support their patients
- Access to our Continence Clinic Database service
- Copies of our bi-annual magazine in the post.
- Discounts on any bulk orders of resources.
- Access to the Health Professional Recourse Centre which contains;
- Booklets, Factsheets & Patient Information Resources
- Bulk Orders
- Mardeno Patient Atlas – Urogynaecology Aug 2012
- Reference Library
Bowel care encompasses colorectal nurses, endoscopy nurses, continence nurses, bowel cancer specialists, secondary care specialist nurses in gastroenterology and community residential continence care.
The BJN Bowel Care Award will recognise any nurse who has excelled in any of the above areas of nursing.
For any further info contact email@example.com
Visitors to the B&BF website must not reproduce, modify, display, distribute or publish any of the copyright material on this website without prior written permission from the B&BF. Commercial use or publication of all or any part of the content of this website is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from the B&BF.
Last updated: 23/01/2013